What We Do
Argent is ranked among the top 100 firms in the nation and California’s leading choice for our personalized services focused solely on unclaimed property. Our complete suite of services are strategically designed with proven practices to clients unique circumstances to ensure the best possible outcome.
For more than a decade Argent has been providing customized consulting and advisory services to help our clients avoid costly mistakes that result from non-compliance with state unclaimed property laws and regulations, educating them so they are equipped to make more informed decisions, and by identifying and mitigating risks, implement effective strategies to attain successful legal compliance and achieve their goals.
Why We’re Your Top Choice
What sets us apart is we place our highest priority on client satisfaction and customer service.
These six client service principles guide the way we work with our clients and allow us to deliver a distinctive service. We strive to:
– 2011, Opening in California
Argent Firm’s grand opening in Irvine, California is strategically chosen to serve as headquarters for the West Coast. Argent, an industry leader in abandoned unclaimed property advocate services, compliance programs, and consulting solutions, campaigns to help return to Californians the more than $8 billion in Unclaimed Property belonging to approximately 32.5 million individuals and organizations, held by the State of California. Argent is offering contingency fee-based support for all administrative and judicial proceedings related to abandoned unclaimed property matters and effective alternatives for claimants filing a claim on their own. Argent is uniquely positioned to take a proactive approach to reuniting owners, heirs, and beneficiaries with their abandoned, lost, and missing unclaimed property.
Our strategy is designed to make Argent Firm stronger and better positioned for the future: to be a global elite advocacy firm that is top of mind for global clients in regards to their most complex, cross-border escheatment reclamation and compliance work, and an employer of choice for top talent.
– 2014, Argent Grows with 30 Dynamic New Team Members
We are a truly global advocacy firm, with men and women of diverse backgrounds who speak 79 different languages, and network offices in 26 countries around the world. We depend on our global, One Firm culture to channel this diversity and use it to serve our equally diverse clients. Over the years, we have been pleased to see us move into the top tiers for advocate firm diversity. However, that recognition is not why we value our diversity. We value our diversity because it is essential to who we are.
– 2015 , Argent Expands to Seoul, Korea, Barcelona, Spain, and Honolulu, Hawaii
Argent Firm is well-established as a truly global advocate firm, uniquely positioned to help clients achieve their goals in today’s G20 world.
As a pioneering international advocacy firm, our cross-border experience and diverse team of local, U.S., and English-qualified lawyers consistently deliver results for our clients.
In both established and emerging markets, our lawyers are integral, long-standing members of the community, giving our clients insights pertaining to the local business environment alongside our experience in multiple jurisdictions.
We work with some of the world’s most respected and well-established banks and businesses, as well as start-up visionaries, governments, and state-owned entities.
Learn More About Unclaimed Property
- California Unclaimed Property, CBS Channel 13 News
- California State Controller on Unclaimed Property
- New Mexico Unclaimed Property, Channel 7 News
- Lusin ChalguhyanYerevan, ArmeniaThe Argent Firm handled everything for me and it cost me nothing out of pocket… First class all the way.
- Sandra QuamVashon, WAI put my trust in The Argent Firm and they never let me down, my family’s estate was put in order, well managed and they recovered an additional $57,000 dollars I knew nothing about.
- David Y. GreenNorth Hollywood, CAArgent notified me the State is holding over $600K of my money. Argent Firm was kind, patient, persistent and efficient. I never had to leave my home and it cost me nothing in advance.
- Harv Maloy IIChandler, AZThe Argent Firm handled everything for me and it cost me nothing out of pocket… First class all the way.
- Roy D. Van VlietMountain View, CAMy family’s estate was in complete chaos, abandoned for over 14 years. The estate and I personally suffered from government escheatments, complex tax liabilities and fraud. I was completely oblivious until The Argent Firm approached me and reported its research and interrogation had found our family assets were in governments’ control and had been spread across five States.
- Adrian GuardadoAnaheim, CARegardless of how organized and prepared we think we are, when you lose that special part of your life suddenly the smallest task can be overwhelming. My wife and I had life insurance investments, but when she past-away I ignored the insurance company’s notices and forgot about the policy. I didn’t know the money would end up in the government’s hands until Argent Firm contacted me nearly 5 years later.
- Lawrence J. JannyLong Beach, CAIt’s very rare that I am moved to take up a pen and write to commend someone on their business, Argent Firm really impressed me! My back story is a warning to anyone who does business with a mainstream bank, building a relationship with your banker doesn’t mean there infallible. Micro-management and interdepartmental communications don’t protect customers from banker’s costly mistakes. More
- Jin Sub YoumSeoul, KoreaI was contacted by Argent Firm about my possible asset being held by the State of California, USA. Initially, I did not respond to them because I doubted their true intentions. My family and I were in California, USA only a short time, and believed I cleaned up everything before I returned home to Korea, it was a long time ago (nearly 15 years).More
- Marilyn M. EisenbergChicago, ILMy experience with Andrew P. Delio has been so meaningful and hopeful. The day Andrew called me and told me about my cousin and the estate I immediately felt blessed since how I lost all my immediate family members. The patience and professionalism gets a five star from me and that's without confirmation of the withdrawal from the petition. I know anyone dealing with Argent Firm will have a great experience. Finding out I have a living cousin is worth more than money to me. It's a shame that my relatives that will inherit the estate and will not even think of my cousin and I. Thank you again Argent Firm.
- Gary R. ChristiansenPasadena, CANow, let me give you the benefit of my experience regarding this thing they call Unclaimed Property, there's only one thing you absolutely need to know "the government doesn't want to give you back your money." It's not as easy as they make it out to be to recovery your money and sure the government offers free help; We tried to get our claim approved for nearly 3 years, we couldn't get answers or help so you know what we did - gave up! Nearly 12 years later, it wasn't the government who came looking for me, it was The Argent Firm - I'm not a paid spokesmen, I am here to tell you right now you won't find a more knowledgeable or helpful group of people "Hire this company" you will be so happy that you listened to me. More
- Diana VergaraRancho Cucamonga, CAI am an entrepreneur of two demanding small businesses, a single mother of two young children and although my story has a happy ending our lives haven't been without struggles. I am so greatful to Andrew Delio and The Argent Firm, they didn't give up and continued searching for us nearly a year. The news couldn't have come at a better time, 7 years past since the death of the children's father and we no idea he had a life insurance policy. And toward the final stages of our claim when a sudden surprise threatened the success of our case, Argent's legal team responded quickly and handled everything. They were amazing, our case took over 8 months to settle, but everything was explained to us clearly and concisely, we were always kept up to date on the progress of our case and at all times Argent's priority was our complete satisfaction. Every member of Argent's staff were caring and considerate... Hands down the best customer service we ever experienced.